We cannot believe another year has passed by so quickly and to say 2016 was a momentous year for us is a complete understatement. First and foremost, thank you so much for your support and lovely comments/messages we have received on our blog and Instagram (linked here). As some of you may know, we have been best friends since freshman year of high school and had always dreamed about partnering up and sharing a creative platform together. Penny and Dash was started in April of 2016 and in the past 7 months, we have had so much fun documenting our life experiences as two women in their early twenties exploring the world and their careers.
Before we can officially close the book on the past year, we would like to take a look back at a couple of our favorite posts and memories that we shared in the past 12 months:
1. GRADUATION (post linked here)
2. BEGINNING OF PENNY AND DASH (post linked here)
3. JUMPING INTO CAREER-HOOD (post linked here)
1. VIENNA (posts linked here)
2) HAWAII (posts linked here)
3) FRANCE (posts linked here)
FAVORITE BLOG POSTS OF THE YEAR:
1. LABOR DAY PICNIC (post linked here)
2. 2016 FALL FEELS SLEEVES REVIVAL (post linked here):
3. HOLLYWOOD HOLIDAY GLAM (post linked here)
And that is a wrap for 2016! Thank you again for following and supporting us on our blog, it means the absolute world to us and we cannot wait to show you what we have up our sleeves for 2017! We promise, it only gets better from here.
Jessica & Melissa